Mail-in Repair Service
Posting your device to us for repair is an easy and efficient process. Our express mail-in repair service enables us to quickly resolve issues for our customers across the country.
- If the repair or service required is listed on our website, you can place an order through the website.
If the repair or service required is not listed on our website, you don't know what is required, or don't want to pay in advance, that's fine - just send the device in.
If you are sending 5 or more devices, please contact us beforehand.
- Print and complete our Repair Sheet. If you don't have a printer, just write all the same information on a slip of paper.
- Securely package your device. Use bubble wrap or other protective packaging and ensure that the device can't move around too much. Enclose the repair sheet that you've filled in.
- Stick a postage label to the outside of your package. Our repair centre address is on the repair sheet.
You can request a pre-paid Royal Mail 1st Class label, which we will send you by email. This costs £5.00.
If you have purchased the repair through our website, it is available as a shipping option at checkout. If you have not purchased the repair through our website, ask us to send you one.
Find your nearest Post Office/Royal Mail drop off point
Alternatively, you can make your own postage arrangements. If you want to guarantee that your device reaches us next-day and/or want to insure the parcel against loss or damage then we recommend using Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Talkback Comms does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged-in-transit goods that are sent by the customer.
- We'll get your device booked in, repaired and dispatched back to you fast.
We will use the contact details provided if we need to to give updates or ask for information to help us with diagnostics and repair.
If we need to take payment for anything, we will call you to take card payment over the phone.
If you need any more information, contact us anytime.