Buy, Sell Or Repair A Device



Repairs, Unlocking & Other Services

We have skilled and competent technicians that work on phones, tablets, laptops & more every day, from screen and battery replacements, to microchip soldering, logic board diagnostics and liquid damage data recovery. We also do software services such as unlocking.

We get things done faster - so you’re never without your device for too long. 80% of repairs are completed within an hour and 90% of repairs are completed same-day - no appointment required! The remaining 10% are mostly advanced services and uncommon repairs.We are confident in the consistent quality of our parts and labour. We give a 12-month warranty on most repairs. We never cut corners, we use meticulous testing procedures and are prudent in parts sourcing. And if something does go wrong, we’ll get it sorted for you.

Price, speed and reliability are our key focus. But we want to stand out from the crowd. That’s why we offer a range of unique repair services, such as local same-day collection & return, out of hours appointments, a loan phone service, a choice of original or compatible screens, and accidental damage cover for iPhone.

There's 3 Ways To Get Your Device Repaired

             
See our address & opening times                         

Book collection & return 

Post your device to us


Accreditation



Restore your device to it's original glory without breaking the bank...

 



Buy a Device

We sell a variety of devices including pre-owned and refurbished iPhones, iPads and Samsungs. 



We carefully source and meticulously test all devices that we sell. Every product comes with a warranty to cover you against manufacturing defects. We also carry out a battery health test, erase all data and check device history on national databases. 

Enjoy a fantastic quality product at a fraction of the price - Our products are a great value alternative to buying a brand new handset, taking out a 2 year contract or taking a chance on eBay or Gumtree. 

Everything we sell is tested, reset, unlocked; SIM-free, contract-free. This means you can use your device straight-away, on any network; at any time. 
 Every little helps, right? We dispatch all orders fast & free.


Treat yourself to something nice for half the price...




Sell a Device

We've developed a quick and simple recycling service that helps find a new home for unwanted tech.


We buy phones & tablets, whether they're new, used, working, damaged or faulty.

You'll be pleasantly surprised by our prices - we pay more than most recycling companies on average. 

Most mobile phone recycling companies pay a flat-rate for phones classed as faulty, which ends up being significantly less for damaged and locked phones. We quote for each device on a case-by-case basis, so that you get paid its full value.  

You'll get paid faster too! We pay via same-day transfer in most cases. 

Just fill in our quick form to send us some information about the device(s) you'd like to sell, and we'll get back to you with a quote! 

Trade-in or get some cash for your old device...