Add 12-months Accidental Damage Cover when you buy one of our devices.
What does it cover?
Plus: Free, unlimited screen protection
What doesn’t it cover?
How does it work?
You can register for Accidental Damage Cover within 7 days of purchasing a device from Talkback Comms.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Accidental Damage Cover is a one-time, non-refundable purchase. Payment must be made within 7 days of purchasing a device from Talkback Comms. The customer cannot purchase cover at a later date. The policy cannot be upgraded or extended.
2. What is and isn’t covered is clearly outlined at the top of the form.
3. The 50% discount will be applied to our standard repair price on the date that the claim is made.
4. A claim can only be made by the person stated on this form, for the device specified on this form.
5. The policyholder is covered for up to 3 claims within the agreed time period for eligible repairs as stated in this form. Additional repairs or services are not covered by this agreement and will be quoted for separately.
6. If we cannot perform the repair/service required because the device cannot be repaired; or the customer decides not to proceed with the repair, then the customer will not be charged, and the Accidental Damage Cover fee will not be refunded.
7. If Talkback Comms deems that the device has been intentionally damaged, opened, or tampered with by the user or a third party, this agreement will be voided with immediate effect.
8. You must retain this document and your warranty sheet, and present them both to Talkback Comms in order to redeem a discount or screen protector.
9. Any repairs carried out are subject to our regular repair terms & conditions, which you will read here.